Thank you for being a Backdoor Survival Subscriber!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Note: Due to customs requirements, all winners must have a US mailing address.
Part lantern, part light bulb, the Nokero N233 Solar Light is lightweight and small but puts out an extremely bright beam. From my review, here are 8 suggested used for the Nokero N233. I am sure you can think of others!
1. Clip to a coat or parka to lighten the path or trail while moving around in the dark.
2. During a power outage, set along the stairway so no one trips, falls, and hurts themselves.
3. Signal others in your group by setting up codes (for on-off five times means the coast is clear).
4. Use as a reading lamp.
5. Hang above your outdoor cooking source when it is pitch black outdoors.
6. Attach to your dog’s leash during nocturnal trips outdoors to do doggy business.
7. On low beam, use as a nightlight to keep zombies and monsters out of the kids room.
8. Provide light inside the honey bucket aka outhouse.